Pupils from sixteen to twenty-five years of age, already in possession of the fundamentals of Latin grammar and a solid foundation of vocabulary, are admitted to the Academy. Room, board and classes are sustained through scholarships from the Mnemosyne foundation. Each year no more than forty students are accepted in the male boarding school for the winter program. Finally, all students are expected to maintain certain norms of behavior.
If you would like to make a request for admission send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the letter the prospective student should indicate the following:
- Full name
- Date and location of birth
- What degree(s) you have attained or are in the process of pursuing, and what you are studying
- How long you have studied Latin
- Which authors and works you have read
- Other studies and primary interests outside of school
- A recent passport/ID photograph